- For the administration of justice
- For the exercise of any functions of either house of parliament
- For the exercise of any functions conferred on any person by or under any enactment
- For the exercise of the crown, a minister of the e crown or a government department, or
- For the exercise of any other functions of a public nature exercised in the public interest by any person i.e. necessary for legitimate purposes and justifies by the data protection act.
Any information provided may be held on computer and shall be used by IBSS in accordance with its data protection law of either Denmark or any country depending on country of the education program. If programs are held as international programs with activities in both or other countries IBSS reserves the right to keep student data in all countries the student is to have training in.
All students are to make sure they have their own working and with legal software Laptop available. IBSS will not supply PCs.